Cheese mixture stuffed in homemade spring roll sheets and deep fried
3 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
30 grams processed cheese, cut into ½ cm small cubes
1 cup + 1 tablespoon refined flour + for coating
Salt to taste
¼ teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons yogurt
1 tablespoon oil + for deep-frying
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Tomato ketchup as required
1. Take 1 cup flour in a bowl. Add salt, baking soda, yogurt and some water and knead into a soft dough. Add oil and knead well. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
2. Take mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Add processed cheese, dried oregano, chilli flakes, crushed peppercorns and salt and lightly mix.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
4. Divide the dough into equal portions, coat with some flour and roll them out to make thin discs. Cut each disc into rectangles.
5. Take 1 tablespoon flour in another bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons water to make a thick slurry. 6. Apply some slurry on 2 sides of each rectangle. Put some cheese mixture in the center, and fold, applying some slurry on the edges to make thick rolls.
7. Deep-fry the prepared rolls in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Line a serving platter with individual shot glasses and put some tomato ketchup in each glass.
9. Place one fried roll in each glass and serve hot.