Mixed Dal Dosa - paryushan special recipes
Make this easy to make tasty Teen Dal Dosa or Mixed Lentil Crepes
½ cup Rice,
1½ tbsp. Split Bengal Gram (Chana Dal), soaked for 4 hours
1½ tbsp. Split Red Gram (Tuvar Dal), soaked for 4 hours
1½ tbsp. Split Green Gram (Moong Dal) soaked for 4 hours
1 tsp. Red chilli powder
1 pinch of Turmeric powder
¼ tsp. Cumin seed powder
½ tsp. Raw mango powder (Aamchur Powder)
¼ tsp. Asafoetida
1 tsp. Sugar
Salt to taste
1. Drain the soaked ingredients and grind them with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seed powder, raw mango powder, asafoetida, sugar and water to a coarse paste.
2. Add salt as per taste and mix well.
3. Heat a pan and make dosas from the batter on low flame using ghee.
4. Cover with lid and cook until brown edges are visible.
5. Flip over and cook for a minute on the other side.
6. Clean the pan with a wet cloth between each dosa to cool down the pan.
Paryushan Special Mixed Dal Dosa is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!