Updated: Nov 4, 2020
Got leftover rotis? Make these delicious roti noodles out of them!
1 tablespoon oil
5-6 French beans, diagonally sliced
½ medium yellow capsicum, cut into strips
½ medium green capsicum, cut into strips
¼ small cabbage, shredded
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
2 tablespoons corn kernels, boiled
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add French beans and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add yellow capsicum strips, green capsicums strips and cabbage and sauté for 1 minute. Add salt and crushed peppercorns and sauté.
3. Roll the rotis, slice and open to get thin strips.
4. Add corn kernels, soy sauce, red chilli sauce and tomato ketchup to the pan, mix and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add roti strips, lightly mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Serve hot.